Westmount at
Downtown Tempe

615 S Hardy Dr, Tempe, AZ, USA


Formerly named Tides at Downtown Tempe, Westmount at Downtown Tempe is a two-story, garden-style apartment community located at 615 S Hardy Dr. in Tempe. This property is Westmount’s third multifamily acquisition in the burgeoning Phoenix market and consists of 227 one-, two-, and three-bedroom units averaging 811 SF. The property is situated on a desirable low-density site plan totaling 9.38 acres.

Westmount at Downtown Tempe is located just south of Tempe Town Lake, less than one mile from downtown Tempe and Arizona State University and less than ten miles from downtown Phoenix. With over 250,000 jobs and 80,000 students in close proximity, Westmount at Downtown Tempe has a prime location within the rapidly growing Tempe submarket.

Westmount purchased the property in early 2021. The previous owner completed interior upgrades to 40% of the existing units, and Westmount plans to renovate the remaining 60% while executing capital improvements to the clubhouse, amenities, and common areas. Interior renovations will include wood-like flooring throughout, tile backsplash, new lighting, cabinet fronts, stainless steel appliances and new cabinet and door hardware.

Click here to visit the property website.

Phoenix Metro Multifamily Portfolio

Westmount currently owns three multifamily communities totaling 537 units in the Phoenix market:

Westmount at the District – Acquired 2019

Urban Trails at the District – Acquired 2020

Westmount at Downtown Tempe – Acquired 2021


Join our Mailing List