Experienced Property Management Team
Westmount’s experienced property management team works directly with tenants, vendors and lenders to optimize asset performance. This hands-on approach assures that systems are in place, including monitoring of lease documentation and insurance certificates, as well as quick response to property needs and improvements per the business plan and property budgets.
- Property managers prepare annual operating budgets and CAM reconciliations, and oversee the monthly billing and collection of rents and other income due from tenants.
- Risk managers evaluate, compare and negotiate property insurance contracts annually for all properties.
- Tax values are reviewed and protests filed annually, as deemed appropriate.
- Local onsite facilities managers are retained as required to ensure quality daily operation and maintenance of assets.
- Dedicated property management and accounting teams collaborate closely to ensure optimal oversight.