Brant Brown, CPA – Chief Financial Officer and COO
- 12 years of commercial real estate and private equity experience
- MBA from Southern Methodist University, Dallas, TX
- BS in Accounting – University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS
- Member and Board Member – Financial Executives International (FEI)
- Member – Association for Corporate Growth (ACG)
Brant Brown leads the company’s financial operations, ensuring systems are perfected to meet the requirements of reporting, compliance and safeguarding investor services. Brant comes to Westmount with extensive knowledge of structured finance and accounting, capital markets, real estate investment performance, investor relations and corporate governance and planning.
Prior to joining Westmount, Brown spent more than a decade working with Fortress Private Equity’s mortgage arm, Nationstar Mortgage, Invesco Real Estate and Ashford Hospitality. Brown began his career working with endowments and large institutional investors at Merit Energy, a private energy company with more than $6 billion in portfolio investments. In total, he was directly involved with or led the financial analysis and governance for more than $30 billion in institutional real estate and fixed income investments.